'I AM NOT ASHAMED' TV star admits she works as a PR*STITUTE in her spare time


A REALITY TV star has shocked her fans after admitting she works as a pr*stitute in her spare time.
Serbian beauty Senada Nurkic said she was adamant she is “not ashamed” of her decision to sell her body.
The 24-year-old, who has tried her hand at being a singer and model, said her family is aware of her job and said it is “no different to any other.”
Going by the stage name Maca Diskrecija, which translates as “pussy discretion”, said: “Pr*stitution is a job like any other job. I don’t see anything wrong with it.
“The members of my family, including my mother Enesa, are supporting me in my decision to work as a prostitute. I have to sell my body in order to survive, and to help them with money. I don’t see anything wrong in doing it.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post